Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Welcome to the travel blog of Mike & Alicia

So I have to admit, this blog will mostly be done by me, Alicia, rather than my lovely husband Mike. Fret not, as I've been told on multiple occasions by my better half, I have plenty of personality and quirks to keep him on his toes so hopefully I won't bore you folks too much!

Our Wedding Day with our "child"
Mike & I have recently started traveling after we got married, mostly local areas along the west coast, however we finally became International travelers this year when we went to London and Paris for a week for our first anniversary. To say the least, I've caught the whole "wanderlust" bug, and can't wait for our next big trip. Although we haven't been everywhere (okay I realize we can count the countries we've been to on one hand, but bear with me) we learned so much from our voyage across the pond and decided we wanted to put our experiences out there for others to learn from. Our main goal is to get other people to see how amazing traveling can really be! One fun little fact, our home state of Oregon has a total land area of 255,026km2, yet the total LAND surface of Earth is 148,940,00km2! I'd say we have some more exploring to do.

Waiting to board the plane to London!
We can't wait to share our most recent journey through London and Paris, and future journeys already in the works. Keep an eye out for lots of travel tips, strategies and inspiration to help your travel journey be just as amazing as your dreams!


And Remember...The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.

Mike & Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment